Check out some photos from our latest events!
View our latest events
Find out how you can help us with our mission!
COMAR 10.22.01.01 B (16) "Developmental disability" means a severe chronic disability of an individual that:
- (a) Is attributable to a physical or mental impairment, other than the sole diagnosis of mental illness, or to a combination of mental and physical impairments;
- (b) Is likely to continue indefinitely;
- (c) Is manifested in an individual younger than 22 years old;
- (d) Results in an inability to live independently without external support or continuing and regular assistance; and
- (e) Reflects the need for a combination and sequence of special, interdisciplinary, or generic care, treatment, or other services that are individually planned and coordinated for the individual.