Developmental Disabilities

Check out some photos from our latest events!

View Photos >

View our latest events

View Events >

Find out how you can help us with our mission!

Help Us >

Residential Services

These are designed to provide a variety of support services to adults with disabilities in their living situation. People may be supported in their own homes, with their family, or in a home owned by an agency that provides residential services. Some people live alone and others choose to live with other people to share expenses and/or companionship. These programs foster independent living skills, regardless of developmental level or disability.

Residential Housing options offer varying levels of supervision in a home setting for individuals with developmental disabilities, depending on their needs. Additional services include but are not limited to assistance with medical appointments, employment support, recreational activities, counseling, advocacy, and transportation. Residential housing is provided in several homes in the community that are owned or rented by UNA and licensed by the Developmental Disabilities Administration and the Office of Health Care Quality.

Community Supported Living Arrangement (CSLA) provides individuals with the support necessary to enable them to live in their own homes, apartments, family homes, or rental units. Services are individualized to the recipient’s needs and abilities.

Individual Family Care provides supervised living for adults with developmental disabilities who live in a licensed private home similar to foster care.