Saving the Digital Day
“Other companies would have charged an arm and a leg to provide emergency technical services. The Tezla Group took the time to not just fix the problems, but anticipate the future technological needs of our organization, while keeping costs at a minimum. ” – Michael Dyer, CPA, LGSW
During the month of September, UNA suffered a series of severe technological issues: servers died, email systems were inaccessible, and internet access was interrupted. For an organization that relies on technology to run efficiently, this was a nightmare. Thankfully, Tezla provided not just the necessary replacements, but also safety measures to prevent such issues from recurring. They did so with extreme dedication and professionalism, working within the organization’s restricted budget. UNA is now functioning at peak productivity thanks to The Tezla Group.
- The Brightside: United Needs & Abilities
- Bobbi Jo Peck discusses book titled "Wild Vacation"
- Elimination of straws may be good for the environment, but the disabled community may be at risk
- UNA Consumer Publishes First Novella
- UMES pharmacy professor granted patent for compound to treat drug-resistant epilepsy
- ESSAP's Adaptive Clothing Fashon Show
- Teamwork Among Consumers
- Success Story: Faith G., Cecil Co. Maryland
- Spy Profile: United Needs & Abilities and the Shore’s Developmentally Challenged Residents
- UNA Board Member Honored for Volunteerism