ESSAP's Adaptive Clothing Fashon Show
On March 11, 2018, some of UNA’s consumers participated in the Eastern Shore Self-Advocacy Project's adaptive clothing fashion show. They each modeled clothing that was specially designed for individuals with disabilities made by Buck & Buck. These clothes feature magnetic closures to enable self-dressing and an easier fit.
Missed the event, but you still want to see the cutting-edge fashion? Click here to view pictures!
ESSAP also took the opportunity to present our consumer, Cathy, with an award for her service as the first president of the group.
- The Brightside: United Needs & Abilities
- Bobbi Jo Peck discusses book titled "Wild Vacation"
- Elimination of straws may be good for the environment, but the disabled community may be at risk
- UNA Consumer Publishes First Novella
- UMES pharmacy professor granted patent for compound to treat drug-resistant epilepsy
- ESSAP's Adaptive Clothing Fashon Show
- Teamwork Among Consumers
- Success Story: Faith G., Cecil Co. Maryland
- Spy Profile: United Needs & Abilities and the Shore’s Developmentally Challenged Residents
- UNA Board Member Honored for Volunteerism