UNA Consumer Publishes First Novella
Bobbi Jo Peck is a Delmarva native who enjoys creative expression through writing and working on craft projects. She also has cerebral palsy. At Downtown Salisbury’s Third Friday event on May 18, Bobbi Jo will showcase her debut novella, Wild Vacation. The story is about a man who desperately wants to leave for a vacation, only to end up fighting Murphy’s Law every step of the way.
I have been writing since I was young, and everyone liked what I wrote. I really enjoy writing short stories. I have always want to get my writings published. I had UNA right behind me every step of the way. I’m so glad they believed in me.3” – Bobbi Jo Peck, Author,Wild Vacation
Bobbi Jo not only wrote the story, she also created the cover art for the book, proving that she is indeed a woman of many talents.
With encouragement from her United Needs & Abilities mentor, Bobbi Jo was able to get her story published by Saltwater Media of Berlin, Maryland. Copies of the book will be available to purchase for just $10 at Third Friday, and also via the publisher’s website, https://www.saltwatermedia.com/.
- UNA Consumer Publishes First Novella
- UMES pharmacy professor granted patent for compound to treat drug-resistant epilepsy
- ESSAP's Adaptive Clothing Fashon Show
- Teamwork Among Consumers
- Success Story: Faith G., Cecil Co. Maryland
- Spy Profile: United Needs & Abilities and the Shore’s Developmentally Challenged Residents
- UNA Board Member Honored for Volunteerism
- Kathy's Success
- UNA Consumers Honored for their Achievements
- Saving the Digital Day