Check out some photos from our latest events!
View our latest events
Find out how you can help us with our mission!
- United Needs & Abilities is a nonprofit organization that enriches the lives of people with developmental disabilities by maximizing their opportunities to live in the community independently and productively.
- United Needs & Abilities assists individuals with developmental disabilities to become more self-sufficient and integrated into the community.
- United Needs & Abilities is a quality provider of individualized services to people with developmental disabilities including cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury autism, intellectual disabilities, epilepsy and other mental and physical impairments.
- United Needs & Abilities enables individuals with development disabilities to realize their full potential and become more self-sufficient and integrated into the community.
- United Needs & Abilities is a trusted community leader and partner that works in collaboration with other organizations to make our region a better place for people to live, work and play.
- With its more than 30 years of active involvement, United Needs & Abilities has earned a reputation as a trusted, respected, professional-and highly valued-member of the community. Over the years, the organization has served thousands of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families, and currently employing more than 150 residents and infusing our local economy with approximately $5 million, annually.